Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ain't enough to cover the naked truth

I contributed this piece to a friend's blog February 2007 when our BN government OSA-ed the toll concession agreement, arrested 4 individuals under the OSA, and blacked-out the abusive behavior of law enforcement officers towards peaceful demonstrators.
A commentator at his site wished that this cartoon and incident to be remembered till the next General Election.
the next GE is here NOW.

I hope this will serve as a reminder that someone who had the power to make a change remained his elegant silence and let the joker in the below cartoon claim that all is OK, allowed the law enforcers to beat the living daylights out of the peaceful demonstrators, and allowed the media to totally conceal what happened.

I find myself an unforgiving person when it comes to national interest. Yes, I feel damn patriotic and therefore I can't find myself to forgive those who turned a blind eye.

No comments: