Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cartoon: The Yoga Masters

"..... wait till you see me do it with both feet......."

Many have cited, but few have actually sighted.
Practiced by many, but only mastered by a handful.

Some call it "Foot In Mouth disease". I solemnly disagree.

It is essentially an extremely difficult form of yoga practiced by the amazingly amusing entertainers we have voted into power.

Please ensure that we keep these remarkable goons... I mean..... entertainers in the corridors of power.

Register as a voter today, and you determine their fates.

Trust me, I'm not lying............


Biby Cletus said...

Intresting picutre of yoga master. kewl blog like to visit more keep up the good work so be in touch

regards Biby - Blog

Sheih said...


can you email me a self caricature of your blog. I want to launch the poster boys parade for my election campaign.